1. Benowitz NL. Drug therapy. Pharmacologic aspects of cigarette smoking and nicotine addition. N Engl J Med. 1988;319:1318–1330.[PubMed]
2. Benowitz NL. Neurobiology of nicotine addiction: implications for smoking cessation treatment. Am J Med. 2008;121:S3–S10.[PubMed]
3. Benowitz NL, Jacob P., 3rd Daily intake of nicotine during cigarette smoking. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1984;35:499–504.[PubMed]
4. Song TM, Lee JY, An JY. Changes in smoking practices and the process of nicotine dependence. J Korean Soc Health Educ Promot. 2010;27:123–129.
5. Grunberg NE, Winders SE, Wewers ME. Gender differences in tobacco use. Health Psychol. 1991;10:143–153.[PubMed]
6. Rosenbaum P, O'Shea R. Large-scale study of freedom from smoking clinics: factors in quitting. Public Health Rep. 1992;107:150–155.[PMC free article][PubMed]
7. Rigotti NA. Clinical practice. Treatment of tobacco use and dependence. N Engl J Med. 2002;346:506–512.[PubMed]
8. Carlson LE, Taenzer P, Koopmans J, Bultz BD. Eight-year follow-up of a community-based large group behavioral smoking cessation intervention. Addict Behav. 2000;25:725–741.[PubMed]
9. Balfour D, Benowitz N, Fagerstrom K, Kunze M, Keil U. Diagnosis and treatment of nicotine dependence with emphasis on nicotine replacement therapy: a status report. Eur Heart J. 2000;21:438–445.[PubMed]
10. Levshin V, Radkevich N, Slepchenko N, Droggachih V. Implementation and evaluation of a smoking cessation group session program. Prevent Control. 2006;2:39–47.
11. Lee ES, Seo HG. The factors associated with successful smoking cessation in Korea. J Korean Acad Fam Med. 2007;28:39–44.
12. Suh KH, Kim KH, Jun ID. The effect of cognitive behavioral therapy and nicotine replacement therapy centered smoking intervention and abstention factors. Korean J Health Psychol. 2008;13:705–726.
13. Song TM, Lee JY, Cho KS. The factors Influencing on success of quitting smoking in new enrollees and re-enrollees in smoking cessation clinics. J Korean Soc Health Educ Promot. 2008;25:19–30.
14. Lessov-Schlaggar CN, Hops H, Brigham J, Hudmon KS, Andrews JA, Tildesley E, McBride D, Jack LM, Javitz HS, Swan GE. Adolescent smoking trajectories and nicotine dependence. Nicotine Tob Res. 2008;10:341–351.[PubMed]
15. Everett SA, Warren CW, Sharp D, Kann L, Husten CG, Crossett LS. Initiation of cigarette smoking and subsequent smoking behavior among U.S. high school students. Prev Med. 1999;29:327–333.[PubMed]
16. Lando HA, Thai DT, Murray DM, Robinson LA, Jeffery RW, Sherwood NE, Hennrikus DJ. Age of initiation, smoking patterns, and risk in a population of working adults. Prev Med. 1999;29:590–598.[PubMed]
17. Robinson ML, Berlin I, Moolchan ET. Tobacco smoking trajectory and associated ethnic differences among adolescent smokers seeking cessation treatment. J Adolesc Health. 2004;35:217–224.[PubMed]
18. Park S, Lee JY, Song TM, Cho SI. Age-associated changes in nicotine dependence. Public Health. 2012;126:482–489.[PubMed]
19. Heatherton TF, Kozlowski LT, Frecker RC, Fagerstrom KO. The Fagerstrom test for nicotine dependence: a revision of the Fagerstrom Tolerance Questionnaire. Br J Addict. 1991;86:1119–1127.[PubMed]
20. Bollen KA, Curran PJ. Autoregressive latent trajectory (ALT) models a synthesis of two traditions. Sociol Methods Res. 2004;32:336–383.
21. Hong SH, Park MS, Kim WJ. Testing the autoregressive cross-lagged effects between adolescents' internet addiction and communication with parents: multigroup analysis across gender. Korean J Educ Psychol. 2007;21:129–143.
22. Krus DJ, Blackman HS. Test reliability and homogeneity from the perspective of the ordinal test theory. Appl Meas Educ. 1988;1:79–88.
23. Wikipedia. Homogeneity (statistics) [Internet] San Francisco, CA: Wikipedia Foundation Inc.; c2012. [cited at 2012 May 4]. Available from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homogeneity_(statistics)
24. Hu LT, Bentler PM. Cutoff criteria for fit indexes in covariance structure analysis: conventional criteria versus new alternatives. Struct Equ Modeling. 1999;6:1–55.
25. Riddon EE. CFI versus RMSEA: a comparison of two fit indexes for structural equation modeling. Struct Equ Modeling. 1996;3:369–379.
26. Woo JP. The concept and understanding of structural equation modeling. Seoul, Korea: Hannarae Academy; 2012. p. 366.
27. Browne MW, Cudeck R. Alternative ways of accessing model fit. In: Bollen KA, Long JS, editors. Testing structural equation models. Newbury Park, CA: Sage Publications; 1993. pp. 136–162.
28. MacCallum RC, Browne MW. The use of causal indicators in covariance structure models: some practical issues. Psychol Bull. 1993;114:533–541.[PubMed]
29. Kline RB. Principles and practice of structural equation modeling. 3rd ed. New York, NY: Guilford Press; 2010. p. 63.
30. Fornell C, Larcker DF. Evaluating structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error. J Mark Res. 1981;18:39–50.